Thinking of buying? First time home buyer? Let iRealty help YOU find your dream home!
iRealty offering FULL Real Estate services in counties such as Westchester, Orange, Sullivan, Ulster, Rockland, and many more!
How Can We Help?
iRealty Agents are highly experienced and we value you as a customer. We understand that your time is important.
iRealty uses the latest innovative technology in assisting buyers. iRealty can show you any listing available for sale and conveniently from a TABLET ON THE GO!
As your agent, we will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more
Closing Costs to expect:
- Lender Fees which include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation & establishing an escrow account
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, & other inspections such as termites
- Government fees including deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes
- Escrow and interest fees which include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance
Are you relocating to this area? Looking for more information to help you find the right city and neighborhood for your family?
Our relocation guide includes the most up-to-date and vital information for people looking to move to our area.Download Our Relocation Guide
Before you start looking for your new home, some things to consider are:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment & monthly payment
- Find a loan that meets your needs & get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved)
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs
- Identify important features you need your new home to have