Thinking of Selling?
iRealty is a full real estate service company covering, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Orange, Ulster and Sullivan Counties. We work directly with buyers and sellers from NYC and up the Hudson Valley Region.
iRealty offers latest technology by maximizing your exposure! We understand how important it is to sell! iRealty offers a step by step process in helping homeowners sell and relocate!
Marketing Your Home
Selling a home takes a well thought out game plan. We have just that ready to list your home.
You want an agent with a proven track record of selling homes. This is especially true for homes like yours in your area.
What’s Your Home Worth?
Not sure if this is a good time to sell? Wonder how much you could get for your home? Let us create a comparative market analysis for your home to answer those questions and more.
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact us to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance feesdepend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commissionis a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains taxare the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all feesare now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections feesare in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous feescan accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
HOME OWNERS MUST RE-REGISTER FOR BASIC STAR EXEMPTION.